Lilies in glory

Friday, October 20, 2006




Don't know

Don’t know how can I live if you go away
Don’t know how can I pass that hard day
I even don’t know if I’ll be alive
And if not how can I dive

In my problems without a guide
I always think if that happened
And then when my broken
I tried to leave this dampen
But really I don’t know how can I live if you go away
Sometimes i think with tearful eyes
In my bed in black hard nights
That what’s life??
We leave our dearest persons and never think that we mightn't see them for along time
I always hope in peace you stay
And every day to god I pray
To save you and make your life white and gray
I really don’t know how can I live if you go away

I wrote that poem when i was 13 years old and dedicated it to my elder brother.

posted by Salma at 9:19 PM

4 Comments:

For ur elder brother only, no one for the other 2!! :)

5:32 PM  

wooooow salma masha2laaah bgad 13 y wla bt7awaryyyyyyyyy ;) really salma just wannna saaaay u r really mawhooba :) ;) & wanna say HAPPY 3EED COZ 2day tany ayam 3eed el fetr el mobaraak we kool 3aam we antoom b7'air we el salamo 3alykoom we ra7maat allahy we barakatoo rofe3at el galsa :):)...ur friend 4ever isa SALWAAAAAA .....

12:58 AM  

ayman: hehehe u r jealous moona :)
i wrote it when he used 2 travel for his college..u remember?
Anyways i'll write u one and zeezo as well.. ya basha walla yehemak...ba' let me think...aha got it.. i'll write u a poem on FOOD hehehe i know u & zeyad will love me more :D HEHEHE

Peace

2:23 PM  

salwa:
i swear mesh ba7awar ya gameel:):)
and happy eid to you too and ur family and all da muslims of da world.. wassalamo alikum warhamto allah we barakato....rofe3at el galsa:):)

peace

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music