Lilies in glory

Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Without sayin' a word
(One of my late night poems)


Don’t say a word, don’t try to explain
I can read in your teary eyed the words you gonna say
Don’t ask me for forgiveness
i can hear it from your achin' soul

Although what you’ve done Made my heart fell to the ground

Made me soaked in my tears
Run and lost with the hurt I couldn’t bear
I’m sayin with no fear
Babe I can feel you cuz I’m in you, lovin you
Don’t, don’t say you love me too
I can feel it from your trembles touch to my hands
Oh, to say no is the thing that I can’t
Darlin you are my own man



posted by Salma at 10:32 PM

4 Comments:

so nice .. great words and great feeling as well..

keep going

8:51 PM  

Thank you Dina ,i really appreciate your sweet words.

9:00 PM  

hey ya salmaaaaa....really adorable...deeply romantic..keep on inspiring meeeeeeee...ur sis and ur big fan hend :)

11:55 PM  

Hend: Haha FAN 7eta wa7da...da ana 3ala ad 7aly :)
anyway it's really really my pleasure that u like it. mesh oltelek that u always whet my spirit.thanks so much.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music