Lilies in glory

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Me & Me

Thoughts from a broken unwavering heart ,who dead set to heal the wounds and climb the mountains despite the shaky rocks whatever it takes and not to let anyone or anything discourage her from her quest.

It was that day when she fell down from a high hill , get shocked as the one who used to call " the best friend" didn't give her a hand to help her stand up again, didn't even seem to be sad for her fall. This fake friend not only didn't help the fallen friend to stand up but also she pushed her over and over again each time the fallen deceived, fooled friend tried to stand up so that she couldn't stand up tall anymore. Then the fake friend left her alone and gone.

The wounded soul, the broken heart determined not to lose the battle whether being lonely or not , Whether being shot by a friend's gun who hided her true identity under her devotion mask Or not.


O,let's try me & me together
Not to lose that battle
We shared the same aim
We swore not to faint
O, me what had happened?
Let’s try me & me together
In times of crisis not to wear down
Don’t ever think what lies around
Or even that you’re simply ground
O, me let’s me & me stick together united till the end
I’ve no doubt that you…who is me Will always be my loyal best friend
I know you won’t let me alone
Until i become consisting of some bones
Oh, me remember that to be or not to be is the question.



posted by Salma at 11:42 PM

4 Comments:

Nice poem ya Salma...

1:11 PM  

Blonde and Amr: Thanks so much

8:51 PM  

mash2 allah 3aleky..

your words and your style of writing is wonderful

go ahead salma

3:39 PM  

Dina: You're raising my spirit over and over again with each comment :) thank you dandoon you gave me hope :)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music