Lilies in glory

Thursday, November 23, 2006


ZZZZZZZ




It was last night when I decided to burn the midnight oil to be ready enough for today’s exam. I made myself a big cup of coffee and told myself that it’s about time to concentrate more on my studies.

After drinking my coffee at about 12:00am my family went to sleep telling me “good night darling” and then I found myself alone in a cold gloomy night ; everyone was sleeping covering with heavy blankets…after 1 hour I found myself studying on a melody of my beloved family snort.

Yeah I couldn’t bear that anymore yet I made a promise not to go to bed… so what?
After 3 hours (or maybe less) I was like the one in the picture above :)

Hey..What’s going on your mind? Do u think I didn’t do well in the exam? Well.. NOO dear.. Thank god, it was easy and I did well.


posted by Salma at 9:10 PM

5 Comments:

big LoOoOoL tab 2ooly el 7amdllah ya bnty.... dah kaan exam a dah ? ma3aleena we ba3deen feh 7aaad ybtdy study 12 am ma3aleena bardoo :P babay :) Ur Friend SALWA

11:59 PM  

hehe..Ana ya Salwa ba3melha keteer we babtedee mozakra met25ar:) bas tab3an mesh ayam el exams..el yoom dah kan exception..i know that's weird bas el gaw beyb2a ray2 keda we mafeesh dawsha :)

12:17 PM  

kda okey yalla bara2a :) :)

8:32 PM  

bte7sal ma3aya kteer 3ala fekra

3:40 PM  

Dina: Rabenna yostor ya Dina keda we kol mara te3ade 3ala 5er isa :)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music