Lilies in glory

Saturday, December 02, 2006


Oh, tell me night

Walking down the streets
In a cold gloomy night
Far away from nowhere
Looking to the charming sky

Where clouds were swaying
Like lilies in glory
Concealing the moonlight beams
Which kept coming and going

In a moment,
I felt I’m lost without a trace
Rain began to fall upon me
Mixing with the tears
That were sadly
rolling down my face

I sighed and stared into that glorious sky
Talked to the scattered few stars
I could hardly found and who hardly heard my cry

Asked the moon
If he sent him a message for me
Or having something wanna me see

I heard no answer, yet
The echoes of my shout
The moon then quickly
Covered under a cloud
And the sound of the winds became so loud

Why don’t you moon be honest with me?
He doesn’t care or just doesn’t dare to show it to me?

I suffered and suffered all day night
In my eyes is living your sight
In my dreams you’re always by my side
Could it be wrong or maybe it’s right?

Why don’t you stop torturing me?
You don’t care or just don’t dare to show it to me?

Oh, tell me please


Labels: , ,

posted by Salma at 3:15 PM

16 Comments:

Really nice poem, but full of depression and pessimism

11:36 PM  

woooooooow...fantasic words...really expressive...keep it up dear..u r it ;)

11:52 PM  

thank u hend..i'm glad u like it

11:55 PM  

Ayman: Thank u so much, but ya ayman When i wrote it i wasn't in a bad mood at all wallahe!!

10:22 AM  

Beautiful poem! And the photo you've chosen fits the mood perfectly.

8:31 AM  

Alina:Thank you so much..it's really my pleasure that u like it and welcome to my blog.

6:59 PM  

Great stuff.You have talent hey. Well done enjoyed it.

K

12:51 AM  

"The k-man": Thank you soo much..i'm so glad you like it

12:32 PM  

really it's wonderful words

keep going salma..

3:32 PM  

Thanks Dina, i'm so glad u like it :)

10:36 PM  

Lovely Salma, i felt ur words so much, touching style;) wanna read more lovely poems..

1:19 AM  

Pinky: i'm so glad you like the poem, thank you so much Engy and welcome to my blog, come back soon :)

1:08 PM  

Very nice ya salamezza, I loved it.

6:39 PM  

i want to tell u ,,that i could see the scene while reading this great poem

11:32 PM  

Moutaz: Thank you so much Uncle Meeezo :)...So Glad you liked it.

9:56 AM  

Saloma: It's really my pleasure to know this ya saloma ,Thank you so much.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music