Lilies in glory

Friday, April 20, 2007

Farewells

Eventually, and after alot of thinking i made this hard decision to quit from the blogsphere till the end of this term, to focus more and more on my studies, so no more blogging, reading and following blogs or even logging :((. As my grades in this term will specify which department i'm gonna join the coming two years inshaa' Allah (Biochemistry,Microbiology,Botany,Zoology,...etc)
Notably, the Biochemistry which i wanna specialize in, needs high grades. The last term i passed with "very good" as a total grade and "good" in chemistry (which made me so depressed) so it's a requirement to pass with distinction this term to be able to join biochemistry department.
It's not an easy task, No at all, especially in this faculty (it's known to be the hardest faculty).

And b'coz i've been taught that one should be responsible in the place he has chosen for himself whatever its difficulties and hindrances are, i shoudn't surrender. And b'coz i've been taught that one doesn't lose when beaten but when retreat, i won't fall back insha'allah. And maybe i failed in a round ba' Thanks God i've another one, So i won't give up and i'm asking him The All Mighty to give me the patience, the strength and help me to work harder and harder to reach my goal, to benefit Islam insha'Allah and to study something i really love and not to let down all the doctors who put their big trust on my abilities that they began to call me "doctor salma".
This term is twice as difficult as the last term, ba' as long as i repeat this to myself "LIFE IS ABOUT FIGHTING FOR YOUR EXISTENCE- BUT IN AN HONORABLE WAY-" I'll try my best insha'Allah.
So and with all grief, i'll miss you my blog and all my friends blogs and the blogsphere as a whole.

Peace,
Salma


posted by Salma at 9:34 PM

7 Comments:

sorrows, but good luck

10:54 PM  

Oh i've just published it, and here i read your comment :)
Thank you so much Amr and best luck for you too :)

11:16 PM  

Awww this is sad, but I completely understand the reasoning for it. I myself am going to do the same soon. I wish you all the best and you will be in my prayers. Inshallah you will get very high marks and make t into the department of your choice :)So long but not goodbye I will check back often to see if you are back. Take care :)

K

11:42 PM  

May Allah ta'ala bring you the benefits of dedicating yourself to education, ameen :)

You will do great :)

Take lots of special care and remember lots of dua ;)

Masalama for now :)
Fi'amanAllah

9:37 PM  

ps: I will come and water the lillies while you're gone :)

9:40 PM  

aww...il miss you.
good luck!

9:35 AM  

Good luck I will make dua for you:)

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music