Lilies in glory

Sunday, April 01, 2007



I've been tagged!!!



Folks i've been tagged for the first time :)
While i w
as checking K-man's blog -as usual- for a new post (as i don't like to miss any of his posts ;) , i found that he 'd tagged me...Thanks K-man so much for this tag.

"Five things you don't know about me"

Actually it's a bit difficult tag as i used to share every lil thing with ma friends. I know it's not always a good thing to share every detail in your life with your friends . I tried alot of times not to talk about something or another ba' i just can't stand not sharing them any new events!

Thanks God i've wonderful friends..i guess if they weren't wonderful i wouldn't share them everything.

For my Blogger Friends..I'm sure that there're alot of things you don't know about me...But what to list?!!
let me think mmmmm...

OKay, Heeere we go!

1) Alot of times i think of something or plan to study something with a loud voice and i do this unconsciously , as if i'm talkin to myself.
I guess i do this when my mind is so crowded with alot of things and i just fear that the plan i'm thinking of might blow with the wind so i confirm it by thinking of it unsilently.
Oh and i've been thru embarrassing situations, one day in zoology section while dissecting a cockroach i was encourging myself and repeating the steps of dissection in a loud voice and the doctor -that i didn't notice- laughed at me..


2) I Adore eating butter biscuites or any kind of cakes while drinking my cup of tea with milk. And the cup of tea with milk is one of the essential things in my life.
i wake up by it and it's just like water to me. Sometimes when i'm in a bad mood i make myself a cup of tea with milk and order any kind of sweets(the smallest bar of chocolate, slice of cake ...) from the supermarket and eat it while drinking this cup, Ooh it has power to change my mood to the better!!! weird isn't it hehe!

No i guarantee you that these cakes and biscuits contain no "bad" ingredients that makes one become suddenly happy lol :)



3) I like playing soccer, although i'm not a good player and i haven't kicked a ball since i was mmm.. 13 years i think when i played it with ma brothers, cousins and friends, we really had much fun. When i saw some guys in the campus playing soccer i envy them, they can play it anywhere even in the streets and no matter to play it with a pepsi can or an empty water bottle.

4) I always loved winter and it cheered me up to see it raining, this year i'm totaly different; I’m not that keen on winter and rain at all and a bad feeling comes to me when the sky’s covered with clouds and the sun goes away.

the fifth...mmm...

5) I don't believe in this kind of friendship between guys and girls (boyfriend,girlfriend) that i see in the campus. I don't know but i think that most of this close relations is fake(Ofcourse there're exceptions).
I'll tell you why..most of nowadays guys and girls when enter the college the first thing that pops into their minds is to find the lover who will stay with in the campus walking with,laughing , buying her diet pepsi from the cafeteria....etc and no matter not attending the lectures or labs , (kol she2 yohoon fe sabeel el 7ob..as they say) and most of them fail in the exams.
From the first day in college they start to search for the boy/girlfriend rushly, and imitate this film or that...after 1 month or months he/she figures out that he/she wasn't the proper, they broke up, find another one bla bla bla.
I know alot of similar situations and all ended up with broken hearts and teary eyes. Alot of teenagers feelings aren't stable ( and sure there're exceptions) n they just let their feelings to lead them while leaving their minds behind and sooner or later they realize that it was the wrong choice.....I wrote alot , i hope you didn't get bored and get it.

I tag Aymanov , Amr Zakzook , Pinky , Dina Samaha and Salma Graph

Labels:

posted by Salma at 7:05 PM

3 Comments:

hey, i really like your blog :)
i also love winter, that cold rainy look the world takes on... have a lovely day

11:10 AM  

Firstly Welcome qdee to my blog and Thanks so much, i'm soo glad you like it :)
Waiting for your next visit to my blog :)
Peace

9:04 PM  

ammmmm
mashy ya salma hab2a 2shof mawdoo3 el tag dah..:D
bas 3ala fekra fe 7agat enty 2olteha fe3lan 2orayeba awy meny..
zay el sheta w kaman el shay b laban.. i love it w bte3mel mood fazee3..
3ala el 3omom wait ba2a for my answers ;)

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music