Lilies in glory

Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Some of ma fav quotes
:


"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome"

"THE DARKEST HOUR OF THE NIGHT IS JUST BEFORE DAWN"

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope"

"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

"Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you"

"It never works out like it's planned, but it always works out like it should."

"There's nothing better than a good friend except a friend with a chocolate"

"Not everything that's faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it's faced"

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination"

"I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it"

" Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself"

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love"

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

"If u wish to know the road up the mountain, ask the man who goes back and forth on it"


Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Salma at 8:00 PM

13 Comments:

Wow reall cool posts. We can learn something from all of them. Thanks alot :)

9:35 PM  

Btw its the K-Man :)

9:50 PM  

your bloge is great really i like
about quots: very nice salma..
True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"
"Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you"
yes it's right ..

3:29 PM  

Mohamed "The k-man" :):Thank you soooo much, it's really my honour that you like my posts :),So glad to know that..by the way your blog is so cool as well and i check it from time to time :)

10:30 PM  

Dina samaha: I really don't know what to say about your so so sweet words,I'm so glad you like it,thank you so much..by the way i like your blog too and i check it from time to time :)

10:34 PM  

Good blog, well organized and nice quotes.

11:59 PM  

Sherbiny: Thanks so much, and welcome to my blog:)

11:26 AM  

Great collection of quotes! Some of them were quite new to me.

2:17 PM  

the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself
i hope u r believing in this wonderful words and applying them in ur life
nice plog,,and keep going

11:09 PM  

Very nice blog you have here. Ohh and the quotes are great! =D

4:41 AM  

Alina: Pleased that i added something new to you :) Thanks so much.

Saloma:Yeah these words are so important to apply in our lives, Thanks so much :)

Fyurien:it's my pleasure you liked them :)

4:40 PM  

"Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you"

i like that one
cool blog

10:33 PM  

M Junaid: Welcome to my blog!!
Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Love this music